Wednesday, March 11, 2015

 Hello my name is Diego, I haven't done a blog in a long time. Today I'm going to blog about Disneyland.
 The first thing that my family and I did was go to the pool with a water slide! At first I was scared, but my mom convinced me to do it, so I went....again, and  again, and again, until we had to go back to our room to change. After we did some walking, we went to bed.
 The next day, we hit the parks, and once again I was scared, of the Disney characters! I had lots of fun visiting all of the cool places and watching the parades and fire works. I want this blog to have lots of pictures, so until next time, have a good day!


Its made out of lego! #3
Me.. finally going on the slide #2
My family and I at Disneyland #1
Im still a little scared of them! #4

1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures, Diego! You have a beautiful family. I am so glad you conquered your fear of the water slide. Your smile says it all! Great job!

    ReplyDelete